This guide explains how to resolve the “Chromebook Won’t Connect to Printer” problem. I just updated this tutorial, and I’ll do my best to make sure you understand it. I hope you enjoy this blog post on how to resolve How to Connect a ij start canon ts3122 chromebook. If your response after reading the post is yes, kindly spread the word about it to your loved ones in order to help us.
Check How to Fix ‘Chromebook Won’t Connect to Canon TS3122 Printer’ issue
People who frequently use a Chromebook to print are frequently observed having trouble connecting Ij Start Canon Ts3122 Chromebook. There is no need to fear, though, since a detailed tutorial is provided below. Your Chromebook can print to the majority of wireless and wired printers. Bluetooth printing is not presently supported by Chromebooks.
Step 1: Connect to the Internet.
It’s crucial that your Chromebook and printer are both linked to the same network.
- Turn on your printer.
- Join a network to your printer. To get assistance, refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for your printer.
- Open your Chromebook and log in if you haven’t already.
- Join the same network as your printer and your Chromebook. Master the Wi-Fi connection process.
Step 2: Print a page in step two.
- Press Ctrl + P to print the page, image, or document you are currently reading.
- Select the down arrow next to “Destination.”
- Please choose See more…
- Select a printer. Some printers will immediately show up on this list, as a tip. You can choose Manage if your printer isn’t displayed.
- Select Print, please.
Connect your Ij Start Canon Ts3122 printer to your Chromebook
- Choose the time in the lower right corner.
- Configuration choice.
- Go to the bottom and choose Advanced.
- Pick Printers from the “Print and Scan” section.
- Select Save money next to your printer under “Available Printers to Save.”
- Make sure your printer is listed under “Saved Printers” at the top.
Hope this post on How to Fix the “Chromebook Won’t Connect to Printer” issue made sense to you. If the answer is no, you can ask any question pertaining to this topic via the contact forum area. If the answer is yes, help us out by spreading the word about this article to your friends and family.