BONUS!!! Download part of ValidVCE AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eFDBzWnfHezZECDR7bjFebB1shqWwQY-
Among global market, AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional guide question is not taking up such a large share with high reputation for nothing, Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional New Practice Materials If you want to dig out your potentials, just keep trying, Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional New Practice Materials What we can do is to face up and find ways to get it through, Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional New Practice Materials however, we will not place your order until we have received the funds from your bank.
These people ignored important facts and were generally biased from the Exam AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Dumps outset, Only the help from the most eligible team can be useful and that are three reasons that our AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) prepare torrent outreach others.
Download AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Exam Dumps >> https://www.validvce.com/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-exam-collection.html
Finding the Meaningful Variations, IP subnetting rules require that the https://www.validvce.com/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-exam-collection.html address ranges in the subnets used in an internetwork should not overlap, Finally, it must be written efficiently enough to be cost-effective.
Among global market, AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional guide question is not taking up such a large share with high reputation for nothing, If you want to dig out your potentials, just keep trying.
What we can do is to face up and find ways to https://www.validvce.com/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-exam-collection.html get it through, however, we will not place your order until we have received the funds from your bank, Our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional training prep has been on the top of the industry over 10 years with passing rate up to 98 to 100 percent.
Latest AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Quiz Prep Aim at Assisting You to Pass the AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Exam – ValidVCE
An Easy Access to your IT Certification with AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Exam Questions, And you can have a easy time to study with them, The best and most updated latest AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps exam training resources in PDF format download free try from ValidVCE Download AWS Certified DevOps Engineer real AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps exam questions and verified answers.
Our AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam braindumps: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) offer twenty-four hours online customer service, As a worker, if you want to get the certification (AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional exam cram), there is no doubt that you have to get prepared for exams in order to pass it.
You just need to pay attention to you email box regularly, We have exclusive information resource and skilled education experts so that we release high quality AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional VCE torrent materials with high passing rate.
Download AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) Exam Dumps >> https://www.validvce.com/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-exam-collection.html
NEW QUESTION 51
A company has several AWS accounts. The accounts are shared and used across multiple teams globally, primarily for Amazon EC2 instances. Each EC2 instance has tags for team, environment, and cost center to ensure accurate cost allocations.
How should a DevOps Engineer help the teams audit their costs and automate infrastructure cost optimization across multiple shared environments and accounts?
- A. Create an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule with AWS Trusted Advisor as the source for low utilization EC2 instances. Trigger an AWS Lambda function that filters out reported data based on tags for each team, environment, and cost center, and store the Lambda function in Amazon S3. Set up a second trigger to initiate a Lambda function to reduce underutilized instances.
- B. Create a separate Amazon CloudWatch dashboard for EC2 instance tags based on cost center, environment, and team, and publish the instance tags out using unique links for each team. For each team, set up a CloudWatch Events rule with the CloudWatch dashboard as the source, and set up a trigger to initiate an AWS Lambda function to reduce underutilized instances.
- C. Use AWS Systems Manager to track instance utilization and report underutilized instances to Amazon CloudWatch. Filter data in CloudWatch based on tags for team, environment, and cost center. Set up triggers from CloudWatch into AWS Lambda to reduce underutilized instances
- D. Set up a scheduled script on the EC2 instances to report utilization and store the instances in an Amazon DynamoDB table. Create a dashboard in Amazon QuickSight with DynamoDB as the source data to find underutilized instances. Set up triggers from Amazon QuickSight in AWS Lambda to reduce underutilized instances.
NEW QUESTION 52
A government agency has multiple AWS accounts, many of which store sensitive citizen information. A Security team wants to detect anomalous account and network activities (such as SSH brute force attacks) in any account and centralize that information in a dedicated security account. Event information should be stored in an Amazon S3 bucket in the security account, which is monitored by the department’s Security Information and Even Manager (SIEM) system. How can this be accomplished?
- A. Enable Amazon GuardDuty in the security account only. Configure the security account as the GuardDuty Administrator for every member account using invitation/acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. Write and application using KCL to read data from Kinesis Data Streams and write to the S3 bucket.
- B. Enable Amazon Macie in the security account only. Configure the security account as the Macie Administrator for every member account using invitation/ acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Streams. Write and application using KCL to read data from the Kinesis Data Streams and write to the S3 bucket.
- C. Enable Amazon Macie in every account. Configure the security account as the Macie Administrator for every member account using invitation/acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehouse, which should push the findings to the S3 bucket.
- D. Enable Amazon GuardDuty in every account. Configure the security account as the GuardDuty Administrator for every member account using invitation/ acceptance. Create an Amazon CloudWatch rule in the security account to send all findings to Amazon Kinesis Data Firehouse, which will push the findings to the S3 bucket.
NEW QUESTION 53
You are using Elastic Beanstalk for your development team. You are responsible for deploying multiple versions of your application. How can you ensure, in an ideal way, that you don’t cross the application version limit in Elastic beanstalk?
- A. Createa lambda function to delete the older versions.
- B. Uselifecyle policies in Elastic beanstalk
- C. Createa script to delete the older versions.
- D. UseAWSConfig to delete the older versions
The AWS Documentation mentions
Each time you upload a new version of your application with the Clastic Beanstalk console or the CB CLI, Elastic Beanstalk creates an application version. If you don’t delete versions that you no longer use, you will eventually reach the application version limit and be unable to create new versions of that application.
You can avoid hitting the limit by applying an application version lifecycle policy to your applications. A lifecycle policy tells Clastic Beanstalk to delete application versions that are old, or to delete application versions when the total number of versions for an application exceeds a specified number.
For more information on Clastic Beanstalk lifecycle policies please see the below link:
NEW QUESTION 54
A software company wants to automate the build process for a project where the code is stored in GitHub.
When the repository is updated, source code should be compiled, tested, and pushed to Amazon S3.
Which combination of steps would address these requirements? (Select THREE.)
- A. Configure a GitHub webhook to trigger a build every time a code change is pushed to the repository.
- B. Add a buildspec.yml file to the source code with build instructions.
- C. Create an AWS CodeBuild project with GitHub as the source repository.
- D. Create an AWS OpsWorks deployment with the install dependencies command.
- E. Provision an Amazon EC2 instance to perform the build.
- F. Create an AWS CodeDeploy application with the Amazon EC2/On-Premises compute platform.
NEW QUESTION 55
A new zero-day vulnerability was found in OpenSSL requiring the immediate patching of a production web fleet running on Amazon Linux. Currently, OS updates are performed manually on a monthly basis and deployed using updates to the production Auto Scaling Group’s launch configuration.
Which method should a DevOps Engineer use to update packages in-place without downtime?
- A. Use Amazon EC2 Run Command to issue a package update command to all running production instances, and update the AMI for future deployments.
- B. Use AWS CodePipline and AWS CodeBuild to generate new copies of these packages, and update the Auto Scaling group’s launch configuration.
- C. Define a new AWS OpsWorks layer to match the running production instances, and use a recipe to issue a package update command to all running production instances.
- D. Use AWS Inspector to run “yum upgrade” on all running production instances, and manually update the AMI for the next maintenance window.
NEW QUESTION 56
P.S. Free & New AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional dumps are available on Google Drive shared by ValidVCE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eFDBzWnfHezZECDR7bjFebB1shqWwQY-
AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional Certification Materials >> https://www.validvce.com/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-exam-collection.html